The Samsung SUR40 with Microsoft PixelSense brings people together to connect, learn, and decide. It enables experiences that change the way people collaborate and connect with a stunning 360-degree interface. The SUR40 sees and responds to touch and real world objects—supporting more than 50 simultaneous inputs.
This experience comes to life in the 40-inch Samsung SUR40 display which can be used as a table, on the wall, or embedded in other fixtures or furniture.
Touch the PossibilitiesHow can you experience the Samsung SUR40 with Microsoft PixelSense in your organization? The only limit is your imagination. Whether you're in hospitality, retail, healthcare, professional services, or the public sector, you can change the way people interact with information and with each other.
- Make content more engaging. Give your customers immersive and collaborative ways to engage with photos, videos, documents, maps, custom applications, and more.
- Plan and simulate. Bring to life real-time "if/then" modeling and visualization, simulations and calculations—perfect for financial services, healthcare, and other consultative environments.
- Make learning more fun. Breathe new life into the education process with rich visualizations that encourage teamwork and enhance learning.
- Transform the shopping experience. Make shopping more immersive by connecting customers with more options, recommendations, product and service comparisons, and personalized service.
- Connect with customers through games and pastimes. Have some fun by putting the SUR40 in restaurants, bars, hotel lobbies, and other venues, associating memorable experiences with your brand.
- Communicate and connect. Give people an efficient and intriguing new way to get the information they're looking for—like maps and tourist destinations in a hotel lobby. Or use it to help them exchange personal information so they can connect with each other and to your business.